Women’s Health Clinic – All Your Needs Will Be Cared For
Valley Medical Clinic offers more than what you might expect from the typical clinic. If you require women’s health services, then you’ve come to the right place. We focus on helping our clients maintain their health by providing everything from regular check-ups to family planning. Our family care doctors look at your medical history to help you feel better prepared for your future.
We work hard to give the best quality service. Our top doctors have been highly reviewed as some of the most experienced local doctors around. With our great and reliable service, we ensure we can back up those reviews and ratings. If you have questions about insurance, hours, or an appointment call us during our open hours.
We Offer The Following Women’s Health Services
At Valley Medical Clinic, we strive to give you all of the essential health check-ups you need to maintain good health throughout your life. Many of these check-ups can prevent future health problems and issues with pregnancy. We offer the following check-ups, diagnosis, and management of issues such as:
- Preventive Care
- Pregnancy Care
- Prenatal Care
- Family Planning
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Abnormal bleeding
- Menopause & Related Complications
- Nutrition Counseling
- Childbirth Follow-ups
Health Tests Every Woman’s Needs
Focusing on regular exercise, stress management, and dietary focus are some of the first steps to making healthy habits. Scheduling regular health exams also fall under those habits.
Every woman needs to undergo specific tests to ensure that they’re on the right track with their health. This can help bring attention to health issues in advance to begin prevention. We take in mind specific tests to help keep track of your health, such as:
- Pelvic Exam and Pap Smear: Getting Pap smear exams can help look for signs of cervical cancer.
- Blood Pressure Screening: Screenings should happen no less than every two years.
- Cholesterol Check: Every one to five years, this should be checked to help prevent heart disease or strokes.
- Mammograms: Breast cancer exams will become more frequent after the age of 50.
- Bone Density Screening: If you have had a fracture, then this should be tested post-menopause, or after turning 65.
- Blood Glucose: These tests can determine if you’re having trouble processing blood sugar which can help with controlling diabetes
- Colon Cancer Screening: After turning 50, this can include a stool test, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, and other tests.
- Body Mass Index: This can help with obesity or discovering underlying causes for obesity.
- Skin Examination: Any new skin developments like moles or changes or existing moles can indicate early signs of skin cancer.
- Depression Screening: Women are 70 percent more likely to develop depression. Sleep troubles, loss of interest in usual activities, loss of sexual interest or libido, and irritability can all be factors.
Other health testing and treatments are also available. Please reach out to our staff for more information.
Here is What You Need to Know Before Your Visit
To better prepare for your visit, if you have not already consulted with one of our doctors, please have the following information at your appointment.
- Medical insurance
- Photo ID (Drivers License, Passport, etc.)
- Employer Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- List of all current medications
Insurances That We Accept
Valley Medical Clinic accepts most major insurances, for any questions if we accept your health insurance call our offices at (915) 592-8223. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and debit cards.
We currently do not accept Oscar or Humana. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Choose Valley Medical Clinic, Today!
As a women’s health clinic, we offer all the tests and medical services you need to live your life to the fullest. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.